Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,036 Dinar ($1,531) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)