Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.385 LYD / PAB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,126 Dinar (1,535 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)