Cost of living comparison between Cologne, Germany and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.535 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,692 Dinar (€2,406) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)