Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.632 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,755 Dinar (€1,076) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (38 minutes ago)