Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19763 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,310 Dinar ($b6,630) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)