Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19983 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,464 Dinar ($b7,327) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (39 minutes ago)