Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35255 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,523 Dinar (4,320 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)