Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,074 Dinar (€1,287) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)