Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,207 Dinar (€1,354) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)