Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06655 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,208 Dinar (Mex$ 33,171) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)