Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07452 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,396 Dinar (Mex$ 32,149) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)