Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06779 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,469 Dinar (Mex$ 21,673) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)