Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00463 LYD / VES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 997 Dinar (215,207 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)