Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14187 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,407 Dinar (Bs 38,114) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)