Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13968 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,775 Dinar (Bs 34,184) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)