Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00001 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 853 Dinar (Bs 153,635,158) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)