Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 LYD / PYG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,217 Dinar (4,890,518 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)