Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 LYD / PYG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,313 Dinar (5,526,736 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)