Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14291 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,460 Dinar (Bs 24,209) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (38 minutes ago)