Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14009 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,497 Dinar (Bs 24,961) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)