Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13692 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 76% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,342 Dinar (Bs 24,406) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)