Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,523 Dinar (€2,261) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)