Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.652 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,910 Dinar (€1,156) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (41 minutes ago)