Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.538 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,264 Dinar (€2,122) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)