Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02250 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 76% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,998 Dinar (133,253 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)