Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,077 Dinar (₩1,683,974) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)