Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,073 Dinar (₩1,681,582) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)