Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,061 Dinar (₩1,682,483) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)