Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,261 Dinar (₩1,049,981) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)