Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04120 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,136 Dinar (27,565 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)