Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04121 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,097 Dinar (26,611 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)