Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,148 Dinar (NZ$2,194) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)