Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.942 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,461 Dinar (NZ$2,612) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)