Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01640 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,386 Dinar (Taka 84,471) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)