Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01784 LYD / BDT
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,891 Dinar (Taka 162,024) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)