Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 675 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07858 LYD / MDL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,281 Dinar (16,307 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)