Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08095 LYD / MDL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,318 Dinar (16,288 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (33 minutes ago)