Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07696 LYD / MDL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,325 Dinar (17,213 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)