Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14119 LYD / ZMW
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,323 Dinar (16,457 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)