Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13717 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 84% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,130 Dinar (22,820 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)