Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11606 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 56% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,805 Dinar (24,168 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)