Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41601 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,309 Dinar (S/. 3,147) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)