Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43278 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,678 Dinar (S/. 6,187) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)