Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42423 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,086 Dinar (S/. 4,917) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)