Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41443 LYD / PEN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,529 Dinar (S/. 6,101) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (33 minutes ago)