Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,942 Dinar (¥244,765) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)