Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,443 Dinar (¥197,950) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)