Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03995 LYD / THB
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,492 Dinar (62,380 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)