Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05157 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,246 Dinar (24,160₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)