Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05039 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,194 Dinar (23,697₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)