Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02137 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,358 Dinar (руб 63,558) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)