Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20864 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,987 Dinar (元14,316) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)