Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,812 Dinar (€1,140) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (30 minutes ago)