Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,162 Dinar ($1,572) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)