Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,094 Dinar ($1,499) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)