Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 535%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.091 LYDX / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 188% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,760 Dinar (C$5,412) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (about 2 hours ago)