Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,242 Dinar (C$2,131) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)