Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.055 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,117 Dinar (C$2,007) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)