Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,104 Dinar ($1,505) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)