Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.389 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,510 Dinar ($1,807) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)