Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,290 Dinar ($3,067) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)