Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,436 Dinar ($1,838) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (43 minutes ago)