Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,796 Dinar ($3,366) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)