Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,987 Dinar ($2,187) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)