Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.417 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,268 Dinar ($3,719) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)