Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,339 Dinar ($1,716) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)