Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07308 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,440 Dinar (Mex$ 19,710) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)