Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,032 Dinar (€1,979) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)