Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,879 Dinar (€1,160) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)