Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,118 Dinar (€2,070) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)