Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20698 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,736 Dinar (元13,219) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)