Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,938 Dinar (₩2,370,049) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (about 1 hour ago)