Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,203 Dinar (₩1,805,532) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)