Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,636 Dinar (₩2,866,797) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)