Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04105 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,248 Dinar (30,401 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)