Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20265 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,773 Dinar (元13,684) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (44 minutes ago)