Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20633 LYD / CNY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,829 Dinar (元13,710) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)