Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20629 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,393 Dinar (元6,753) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (38 minutes ago)