Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02094 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,183 Dinar (₨104,270) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)