Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02050 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,510 Dinar (₨73,650) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)