Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,892 Dinar (€1,197) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)