Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04119 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,701 Dinar (41,299 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)