Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.588 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,923 Dinar (€1,211) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)