Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.644 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,986 Dinar (€1,208) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)