Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05571 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,511 Dinar (45,068 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)