Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05708 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,562 Dinar (44,892 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)