Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 LYD / CZK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,551 Dinar (44,828 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)