Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23907 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,553 Dinar (Mex$ 36,681) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)