Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32079 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,759 Dinar (Mex$ 41,864) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)