Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33603 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,343 Dinar (Mex$ 33,035) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)